Dominic Keller studied media science and political science at the University of Zurich. Prior to joining finalix, he worked more than five years as a management consultant in the financial service industry.
Dominic worked on projects for P&C and Health & Accident insurance as well as wealth management, advisory, asset management and digital banking. He is experienced in business analysis and cutover management for complex transformation projects. He joined the finalix team in January 2014.
- SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- SYRIUS Certification (Adcubum)
- IBCS International Business Communication Standards
- Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- Charles River Certification
- Travelling in Asia
- Game design
- Embedded Insurance: new processes and system landscape
- Insurance Reporting and KPI definition (Non-Life, Life, Finance, Sales)
- Asset management (CSDR settlement discipline)