Andreas Wenger holds a master degree from ETH Zurich and a PhD in Physics from University of Zürich. Andreas has been working in Singapore since 2011 and acquired a deep understanding of the actual challenges faced by banks operating in this region. His experience encompasses business and technology transformation, front office strategies and processes, client lifecycle management, advisory process and post-merger integration.
Andreas joined finalix in 2020 after supporting the office build up for a Swiss RegTech company in Singapore from 2018-2020.
- Design Thinking and Innovation for Business (NUS Business School)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Avaloq Certified Professional (ACP)
- Certified Business Professional Siron AML (FICO Tonbeller)
- Client account opening / KYC
- Temenos wealth suite TOM
- Advisory vision and RM training