Tobias Merk has more than 10 years of domestic and international consulting experience in Financial Services & Banking. During his professional career he successfully delivered projects in Switzerland and UK for major wealth managers, private banks and asset managers. There he developed substantial key competencies in the area of regulatory change, sustainable finance and project leadership. While also spending several years in Asia he drew on his local language skills and built up a strong intercultural competency and major change management capabilities.
- Team Kanban Practitioner
- CAS Sustainable Finance
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering
- Scrum Master by Scrum Inc.
- Product Owner by Scrum Inc.
- Regulatory Change in Sustainable Finance
- Regulatory business transformation (Excemption, MiFID II, AML)
- Large scale transformation project
- Regulatory business transformation (MiFID II)