For insurance companies, the right claims management strategy and operating model is one of the best ways to reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction at the same time. Although the content of claims management differs for property damage, illness and accident, certain general optimisation trends can be identified. The implementation of these trends requires the establishment of optimal organisational structures and a suitable IT landscape, which can be covered by standard software.
- Reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction
- The reduction of damage costs by means of optimised vendors and regress management
- Introduction of intelligent triage and rules-based testing systems to enable the optimal balance between operational and damage costs
- Establishment of optimal organisational structures and a suitable IT landscape
- Re-organization and process management throughout the operations department (claims and customer care) for a non-life insurance company
- Design of processes and in-troduction of a process management approach for a health insurance company (sales and claims processes)
- Introduction of standard claims software for a health insurance company