Integrating digital assets into the product offering of a financial service provider can create a competitive advantage in attracting clients and driving new revenue streams. However, being a relatively new space, the digital asset ecosystem continues to experience structural changes and regulatory requirements differ across jurisdictions. Therefore, banks need to carefully manage their digital asset strategy, priorities, and controls.
With our subject matter experts in this field and long experience executing complex projects, we help our clients cut through the noise and define a clear vision and path towards achieving impact for their clients.
- Sound understanding of the digital asset landscape, offering options and offering of competitors
- A clear digital asset strategy, value proposition, and implementation roadmap
- The ability to provide access to digital assets and execute client transactions based on distributed ledger technology (DLT)
- Provided subject matter expertise for digital assets
- Managed implementation projects (full lifecycle including target operating model, product design and implementation, market entry, etc.)
- Managed third-party vendors and service providers to ensure accurate and on-time project delivery