In order to offer clients a comprehensive view of their historical, current, and projected financial standing, client reporting necessitates a seamless integration of multiple real time data sources. Opportunities for improved customer reporting present themselves naturally as firms replace aging application landscapes with fully integrated systems. Such systems feature both centralized data storage as well as data standardization and data quality management, enabling real time reporting through the customer’s preferred channels.
- Implementation of customer-specific and regulatory requirements
- Replacing existing application landscapes with fully integrated systems
- Introduction of new reporting channels such as smartphones or tablets for reports
- Increase in the quality of the content and graphics of reports and introduction of new indicators such as performance attribution, value at risk, the “greeks”, economic exposure and cash flow projection in the reports.
- Responsible for the evaluation of a new investment reporting system for a major Swiss bank
- Development of a global investment reporting strategy for a major Swiss bank
- Redesign of an online banking system for a major Swiss bank