Increasing competitive pressure and declining profitability are forcing financial companies to critically question the efficiency and effectiveness of their sales force. Optimisation measures must be carefully evaluated and their implementation professionally supported to ensure sustainable success. It is necessary to address central issues such as the formulation of a transparent sales strategy, the development of a pragmatically sales management and the training of customer advisors.
- Implementation of optimisation measures based on the “finalix Sales Excellence Framework” to streamline current process flows
- Analysis of existing procedures and current condition according to the “Finalix Sales Excellence Framework”
- Identification of optimisation measures with subsequent prioritisation
- Concept finalization and comprehensive rollout incl. staff training
- Setup of rolling feedback mechanisms and ongoing process optimization
- Track record of success, based on numerous projects with Swiss private banks and financial service providers